The IOP Computational Physics Group is co-sponsoring this meeting:
The conference will run from Wed 11th – Fri 13th April 2018 at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
A training day for PhD students and early career researchers will be held on day 1, followed by 2 days of contributed, poster and invited presentation.
– Application of Density Functional Theory
– Tight Binding, Pseudopotential and Effective Mass Models for Electronic Structure
– Empirical Potential Methods for Calculation of Structural Properties
– Multi-scale Approaches
– Dilute Magnetic Semiconductors
– 2-D Semiconducting Systems
– Photonic Structures and Open Systems
– Optical and Transport Properties of Quantum Nanostructures including Colloids and Nanotubes
– Electronic and Photonic Devices
– System demands and applications
The registration opened 19-MAR.