21-22-MAY-2018 at St Catherine’s College, Oxford, UK.
This inaugural event is intended to become the annual meeting of the growing UK-based community of developers who use OpenMP, with the aims being to:
- Provide an opportunity for expert and novice OpenMP developers to enhance their skills.
- Share OpenMP programing knowledge and best practise amongst UK users.
- Network with fellow developers.
- Help to promote the evolution of the OpenMP standard.
- Provide a feedback channel to the OpenMP Architecture Review Board, so that the OpenMP language reflects the needs of the programmers who use it.
- Enable the exchange of ideas with vendors of OpenMP hardware, software and tools.
The meeting is open to anyone who is interested in participating in, or contributing to, the UK community of OpenMP developers.
Further OpenMP events.